What is Pancreas Booster?
Pancreas Booster contains a combination of herbs known for their ability to promote pancreatic health. This 100% herbal remedy supports the pancreas in its creation of important enzymes needed during the digestive process.
Pancreas Booster is also an excellent overall tonic supplement which promotes the breakdown of foods in the intestines to support pancreatic health and vitality.
There is a great deal of evidence to suggest that the use of carefully chosen herbal ingredients can help to promote pancreatic health. Along with the correct lifestyle choices, our herbal remedies can make all the difference to your pet’s health.
Pancreas Booster is presented in the form of vege capsules that are easy to administer to pets as they may be given whole, or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Learning about the pancreas
The pancreas is a large organ of the digestive and endocrine system. It is located deep within the upper abdomen, surrounded by the stomach, small intestine, liver and spleen.
The pancreas performs two important functions within the body, including producing digestive juices and enzymes to help digest fats and proteins. Another important pancreatic function is to produce the hormone insulin, together with a variety of other hormones.
The natural way
A diet that is high in fiber and complex carbohydrates slows the digestive process and helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. In obese animals, losing weight is also advised as an essential part of treatment, and your vet may advise a prescription diet. Avoid commercially-prepared pet foods, which may contain high amounts of sugar and preservatives and possible cause more problems regarding insulin insufficiency and pancreatic disorders in dogs and cats.
Exercise is another important part of keeping your pet’s blood sugar levels under control. However, be sure to keep the activity level the same from day to day.
Along with the correct lifestyle choices, herbal remedies and dietary supplements can make all the difference to your pet’s health.
How do I use Pancreas Booster?
Capsules may be given whole or mixed with food or a treat.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Note: Pancreas Booster may be used alone, or in conjunction with conventional veterinary management. Ask your vet to monitor your pet's progress.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established. Keep this and all supplements from out of reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Response times differ from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, you should begin to notice a general improvement within 3 - 6 weeks.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Pancreas Booster (60 veggie capsules) will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
What are the Ingredients?
Pancreas Booster is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bromelain, Sweet fennel, Goat's Rue, Gymnema, Papain.
- Bromelain is a mixture of sulfur-containing protein-digesting enzymes and is present in all parts of the pineapple plant. This natural ingredient has been researched for its ability to support the pancreas. (Balakrishnan, V., Hareendran, A., and Nair, C. S. "Double-blind cross-over trial of an enzyme preparation in pancreatic steatorrhoea". J Assoc Physicians India 1981;29(3):207-209). (Kugener H, Bergmann D, and Beck K. "Efficacy of bromelain in pancreatogenic digestive insufficiency". Zeitschrift fur Gastroenterologie 1968;6:430-433).
- Papain is an enzyme found in papaya (Carica papaya) fruit latex. Its utility is in breaking down tough meat fibers.
- Gymnema (Gymnema Sylvestre) has been researched for its ability to promote and support healthy levels of sugar in the blood. (Shanmugasundaram ERB, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, and et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". J Ethnopharm 1990;30(3):281-294).
- Goat's Rue (Galega officinalis) contains guanidine, a substance that supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been researched for its bitter principles and potential ability to support blood sugar levels. (Farag, R, Abu-Raiia, S, and Abdel-Moein, N. "The essential oils of coriander, common dill, and bitter fennel and their effects on diabetic rats". Bull Fac of Agric, Univ of Cairo 1992;43(1):31-44).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
|Quantity/Size||60 Vege Capsules|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$57.95|